RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS AND MANAGEMENT
SERVICE IS PARAMOUNT Looking after our customers is Chandler Rogers strongest core value and we will do everything in our power to ensure your expectations are met. SMALLER IS BETTER We are a small independent company dedicated to finding tenants their new home & helping them every step of the way. Being small means that we can move much faster than the larger alternatives, meaning greater satisfaction for tenants and landlords a like. A STRESS FREE PROCESS We take away all the stresses and strains that comes with being a landlord, freeing up your time to concentrate on other activities. COMMUNICATION We pride ourselves on our ability to develop close working relationships with all of our landlords and tenants ensuring all key information is communicated in a timely manner.
We offer a complete, cost-effective Fully Managed Service, as well as Tenant Find Only service for landlord's
Our Tenant Find Only Service is extremely popular for those landlords who are keen to manage their own properties. We organise all the marketing for you to ensure that your property reaches the widest possible audience and take care of all the viewings, interviewing tenants, extensive referencing and paperwork that goes with setting up a tenancy, handing it over to you once everything has been signed and your tenants are in situ. We have assisted many landlords on this basis in the past and they have come back to use our service time and time again.
Our list of services available includes:
- Visiting the property Providing you with a FREE RENTAL VALUATION and impartial lettings advice.
- Full marketing service Website advertising on the following platforms; Zoopla, On the Market, Prime Location, Chandler Rogers website, and other portals, together with inclusion in our ‘lettings available’ listings in our office.
- Accompanying viewings Arrange viewings, interviewing prospective tenants and completing application forms.
- Comprehensive Credit Checks Using a third-party referencing agency to complete the comprehensive reference checks and evaluate references. The three main points are affordability, rental history and credit history. Where necessary, additional security would be requested by means of a guarantor. In the case of a company, a full bank reference would be taken.
- Holding Deposit, Bond and Rent Collecting a holding deposit (if applicable), security deposit and first months rent in advance.
- Tenancy agreement Prepare the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement and arrange all the necessary signature(s) from all parties using The Agreements can be signed electronically (remote signing) by all parties named on the agreement. Should electronic signing not be possible, hard copies can be signed.
- Property Inventory and Schedule of Condition Full Inventory of the property can be arranged using a professional inventory clerk.
- Check In Moving the tenant(s) into their new home, agree meter readings and inventory and condition of the property
- Arranging with service companies (principally electricity gas & water) for meter readings and advising them of the transfer of service contracts to the Tenant at the beginning of each tenancy.
- Receive rent payments All rent payments are paid by the tenants either by bank transfer or standing order, monthly in advance and paid promptly into your nominated bank account with a detailed statement.
- Inspections Carry out inspections of the property on a regular basis and report any issues to you.
- Maintenance Arranging for tradesmen to attend the property using our comprehensive list of contractors or, alternatively, using a contractor already known to you. We can also pay contractors invoices and settle accounts from rents received.
- Renewals and Rent reviews Discuss and arrange tenancy renewals and rent reviews as and when necessary.
- Expiry of tenancy Carrying out a full property inspection and inventory check at the end of the tenancy and, if necessary, preparing and agreeing a schedule of costs relating to any damage or unfair wear and tear prior to releasing the Deposit.
- RE-LETTING We will make arrangements to re-let the property with the minimum vacant periods to ensure you receive the optimum return from your property.
LANDLORD GUIDE Please read our landlord guide which outlines landlords legal responsibilities, together with all other important information about letting your property.